I would love if Quicklytics could...

Please update with new Google Api

This app displaying error message to use latest Google API. Please take care.

61 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    started  ·  QuicklyticsAdminQuicklytics (Developer in Charge!, quicklytics) responded  · 

Hi guys! yes, unfortunately after a change from Google the app has stopped authenticating and thus you would not be able to login. Existing users should be more or less ok for now, but if they set up new devices they’ll see the issue.

I have taken the app out of the AppStore until a solution is implemented. I’ll be working on it over the next few days/weeks. I’ll update this thread once the update is out!

Best regards,

Eduardo Scoz

7 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • SaschaSascha commented  · 

Yes any news? I m sure you'll do your best - but is it so much work?

• FernandoFernando commented  · 

Any updates? I was relying on this app for daily stats.

• ChrisChris commented  · 

Current accounts are also generating errors... so basically the app is useless until an update

• QuicklyticsAdminQuicklytics (Developer in Charge!, quicklytics) commented  · 

Hi guys! yes, unfortunately after a change from Google the app has stopped authenticating and thus you would not be able to login. Existing users should be more or less ok for now, but if they set up new devices they'll see the issue.

I have taken the app out of the AppStore until a solution is implemented. I'll be working on it over the next few days/weeks. I'll update this thread once the update is out!

Best regards,

Eduardo Scoz

• JaylJayl commented  · 

After some research, it appears the app is no longer available on the App Store and likely not recieving updates. A real bummer, I liked the app.

• InfoInfo commented  · 

Any news on the google api update

Feedback and Knowledge Base